Medical Front Office - CummingJob Title: Medical Front Office - Cumming
Department: Cumming Center
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a new opportunity for a full time Medical Front Office Associate in our Cumming Center.
General Front Office Tasks:
* Will maintain schedule calendar for all clinicians and doctors.
* Will perform clerical duties and provide support to mental health professionals.
* Will administer paperwork
* Excellent customer relations
* Attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Schedule appointments
* Perform data entry
* Research reports
* Answer phones
* Have a positive and professional approach toward clients, clinical staff and medical staff
* Must be willing to be cross-trained in all areas of support staff duties
* Must have the ability to multi-task
Minimum Qualifications: (Training and Experience):
* Completion of a certificate from a vocational/technical school in clerical/secretarial support or a related area
* Completion of 90-quarter hours (60 semester hours) of business school or college
* 18 months of experience in performing general office work which included duties such as secretarial, clerical, automated equipment usage, accounting clerical, and/or business management.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
* Carelogic experience
* Medical Office or Medical Billing experience
* Computer knowledge and experience
* Bilingual (English to Spanish)
This a full time position and is subject to company benefits.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Back to List