Behavioral Health Counselor - DawsonvilleJob Title: Behavioral Health Counselor - Dawsonville
Department: Cumming Center
Salary: $32,363.89 to $47,00
• Provides mental health services to adults, children, and adolescents in an outpatient setting.
• Individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling, and some contact within the community.
Associate License as a LAMFT, LMSW or LAPC in Georgia - 32,363.89
*Full Licensure as a, LMFT, LCSW or LPC in Georgia
Salary is dependent on type of licensure and length of licensure
LMFT or LPC - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 40,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with three or more years of post-licensure - 45,000
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - 47,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver’s license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Position Reference # - 203346/34334
Back to List