Health Services TechnicianJob Title: Health Services Technician - FT - Residential Services
Department: Cumming Center
• Promotes self-help, employment, and education as well as connecting clients with community resources.
• Observes, documents and reports client behavior/progress on an ongoing basis.
• Trains and assists clients in coping and social skills.
• Help client maintain a clean, healthy and safe living environment.
Minimum Qualifications: (Training and Experience)
• Any combination of training and experience which has allowed the applicant to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position.
• Ability to be on-call: must be available to respond to emergency calls within an hour.
• Must be 21 years of age with three (3) years of driving experience. Must have valid Georgia driver’s license and no driver may have six (6) or more points against his/her license within the last five years. No driver may have had a DUI or suspended license within the last five (5) years.
• Experience in a residential setting
***An on-call supplement of 20% is included in the advertised salary.***
• In accordance with Georgia's Drug Free Workplace Act, it has been determined that this position warrants pre-employment and random drug testing.
This is a full time position and is subject to company benefits.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List