Social Services Technician 2 or 3 - 187069Job Title: Social Services Technician 2 or 3
Department: Gainesville OP Center
Salary: Listed Below
* Will conduct initial intakes and walk-in processing as a PSRI/CSI billable service.
* Under supervision, will organize and facilitate group counseling.
* Will teach daily living skills to consumers and will monitor/document progress toward treatment goals.
* Will focus on skill development and assist with linkage to resources.
* Will transport consumers as needed. Must be willing to use personal vehicle when necessary.
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling. (LEVEL 2 @ 23,695.15)
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling and 1 year of experience working in a community mental health setting providing direct services. (LEVEL 3 @ 26,942.74)
Must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
*One year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) experience in social services delivery.
Back to List