Health, Safety and Client Rights Officer (Licensed)Job Title: Health, Safety and Client Rights Officer (Licensed)
Department: Thurmond Tanner
• Provides administrative oversight for the Health & Safety Program, functions as Client Rights Officer.
• Assists with risk management including critical incident management.
• Provides quality assurance review and technical assistance to support the organization’s compliance and quality improvement efforts.
• Manages policy review and data reporting for Health and Safety, Client's Rights, and Incident Reporting metrics
• Conducts Internal Investigations
• Serves on committees as appropriate
• Must be licensed in the state of Georgia as a LPC, LCSW, LMFT or RN.
• Prior work experience in a behavioral healthcare services organization
• Prior work experience in a helping profession or an environmental/occupational health and safety role.
*Salary is commensurate with experience
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Reference # 207970
Back to List