Behavioral Health Counselor Apex Project - DemorestJob Title: Behavioral Health Counselor Demorest (APEX)
Department: Demorest Center
This is a FT, 12 month position.
• Provides mental health services to Child and Adolescents in the Habersham County school system during the school year and will perform outpatient services through our Habersham County Outpatient center during school breaks. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and Individual counseling.
Will cover Habersham Middle School and North Habersham Middle.
•A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment (Required). (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay)
•Associate Licensure as an LAPC, LAMFT or LMSW (32,363.89)
Full Licensure as LPC, LMFT or LCSW
*Salary is dependent on type of licensure and length of licensure
LPC/LMFT - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 40,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with three or more years of post-licensure - 45,000
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - 42,000
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - 44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - 47,000
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver’s license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
This is a FT - 12 Month position and is subject to organizational benefits.
Position Reference #218107
Back to List