Substance Abuse Counselor - Gainesville OutpatientJob Title: Substance Abuse Counselor - Gainesville Outpatient
Department: Gainesville OP Center
•Provides substance abuse outpatient services to adults. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, and some contact within the community.
This position is full-time and is eligible for company benefits.
The schedule for this position varies between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Hold a certification as a CACI/CADCI - 28,005.00
Hold a certification as a CACII/CADCII - 34,413.75
Unlicensed Counselor ($30,822.75/yr.):
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment.
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as a LAMFT, LMSW or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC/LMFT - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
*Motor Vehicle Report required on all employees who transport clients. Must have valid Georgia drivers license and no driver may have 6 or more points against his/her license within the last five years. No driver may have had a suspended or revoked license within the last five years.
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Reference # - 209336
Back to List