Substance Abuse Counselor CAC II or CADC II - ClubhouseJob Title: Substance Abuse Counselor Full-time - CAC II or CADC II
Department: Gainesville Specialty Center
- Create and Lead Psycho-Ed groups on various topics related to substance use recovery;
- Manage and oversee drug screening process;
- Meet with students and families regarding issues related to each client's substance use;
-Assist in facilitating activities and events for members of The Journey;
- Assess new members to determine therapeutic needs and make recommendations accordingly;
- All other duties as assigned.
A driver cannot have six or more points against his/her license within the last five years. Cannot have had a suspended or revoked license within the last five years
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, and is certified by the Alcohol and Drug Certification Board of GA (ADACB-GA)/International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium/Alcohol (IC&RC), or the Georgia Addiction Counselor's Association as Certified Addiction Counselors.
• CACII (or its equivalent) (34,413.75)
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Position Reference #: 170775
Back to List