Social Services Technician 2 - The Journey 203947Job Title: Social Services Technician 2
Department: Gainesville Specialty Center
This is a Full Time position.
• Will work with teens in as substance abuse recovery program
• Will participate in activities and group outings; supervise teens while engaging in daily activities and social events
• Will require flexible hours. Standard hours for this position: (Monday-Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.), (Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.), (Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.). Must be available late evenings as some clients require transportation until 7:00 pm (occasionally later).
• Will transport clients and must be willing to use personal vehicle as needed
• Will assist with front office and clerical duties as necessary: answer phones, schedule intakes, insurance authorizations, update event calendars, and other duties as assigned.
• Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling. (LEVEL 2 @ $23,695.15)
• Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or Counseling and 1 year of experience working in a community mental health setting providing direct services. (LEVEL 3 @ $26,942.74)
• Must be able to work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Prior experience working with SPMI populations
• Computer knowledge and experience
• Bilingual (English to Spanish)
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.**
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
Any applicant must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years. All drivers must be 21 year old or older.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List