Developmental Disabilities Professional - Team LeaderJob Title: Developmental Disabilities Professional - Team Leader
Department: Dahlonega Center
The Dahlonega Developmental Disabilities Service Center is in need of a Developmental Disabilities Professional (DDP) - Team Leader
This position is open to all qualified applicants.
• Responsible for daily functionality of the center's services.
• Will assist in the development of Individual Service Plans (ISP), monitor the implementation and delivery of ISP, Behavior Support Plan, and Crisis Plan and will complete necessary addendums.
• Will complete HRST, Functional Behavioral Analysis and provide direct support to Developmental Disability clients.
• Oversee and supervise the work activities of instructional and support staff.
• Serve as management coordinator for staff support, staff in-service training, and family and community support programs.
Must be willing and able to:
*have dependable transportation
*use your personal vehicle as often as needed to transport clients
*work alone with a group of ten developmentally disabled clients
*assist clients in the use of toilet/bathroom
*change diapers of adult clients
*visit clients in their homes
*assist physically disabled clients in and out of wheelchairs and vehicles
*assist disabled clients who cannot feed themselves independently
*Must complete required annual training.
Completion of a bachelor's degree in Social Work or a bachelor's degree in a relevant human services field AND two years of in-field service, one of which was in a supervisory position.
Must have valid Georgia driver's license and no driver may have more than 6 points against his/her license within the last five years and no driver may have had a suspended or revoked license with the last five years.
Ability to Multi-task
Work Experience as a Developmental Disabilities Professional (DDP)
Work Experience providing supervision to Community Resources Coordinators
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
**All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.**
AVITA Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
This is a full time position and is eligible for company benefits.
Back to List