Behavioral Health CounselorJob Title: APEX Program Full-time
Department: Blairsville Center
Salary: 30,822.75 - 47,000.0
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a Mental Health Counselor opportunity in the Union and Towns County Schools and Blairsville Outpatient Center
This is a FT, 12 month position.
• Provides mental health services to Child and Adolescents in the Union and Towns County school system during the school year and will perform outpatient services through our Blairsville Outpatient center during school breaks. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and Individual counseling.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment. (Upon receipt of Associate licensure, employee is eligible for a 5% increase in pay.)
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LMSW or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
• Substance Abuse certification, and/or prior work experience in Substance Abuse
• Work experience in community behavioral health providing youth services.
• Full Licensure as LPC or LCSW
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
Employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Back to List