Behavioral Health Counselor (Associate or Full Licensure) - Rabun ClubhouseJob Title: Behavioral Health Counselor (Associate or Full Licensure) - Rabun Clubhouse
Department: Rabun Clubhouse
Avita Community Partners is excited to announce a Mental Health Counselor opportunity to work with youth and adolescents in a clubhouse environment.
• Provides mental health services to youth and adolescents with a severe and persistent mental illness and/or addictive disease an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and contact within the community.
• Will participate in clubhouse outings. Activities could include hiking, fishing, zip-lining, amusement parks, and the like. Must be physically capable to lead and participate in planned activities.
• Will transport clients as necessary
This position will work a non- traditional schedule:
• Associate Licensed ($32,363.89)
• Associate Licensure as an LMSW or LAPC
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $44,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000
LPC - Licensure with les than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000
- Licensure with one year of post-licensure experience - $42,000
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $45,000
Position is subject to Incentive Bonus Program with additional potential earnings of up to $1350.00 per quarter, regardless of level or length of licensure.
• Substance Abuse certification, and/or prior work experience in Substance Abuse
• Work experience in community behavioral health
• Full Licensure as LPC or LCSW
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or had a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
All applicants selected for a personal interview will be required to complete a basic typing skills assessment during the interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
Position Reference # - 201798
Back to List