Avita Community Partners
Adult Behavioral Health Services
Child & Adolescent Clubhouse
9 Buzz Saw Lane
Tiger, GA 30576
Developmental Disability Services
Full or part time option available -
Part time option will only provide 16 hours of coverage to the new Rabun County office.
Full time option will provide 16 hours to the new Rabun County office and 24 hours to the Habersham County office in Demorest.
- Provides mental health services to adults, children, and adolescents in an outpatient setting.
- Individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling, and some contact within the community.
- Will work in the community/county in locations such as homes, public schools, and courts.
Minimum Qualifications: Unlicensed ($38,000/yr or 18.27/hr.):
A Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Community Counseling, School Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy from a CACREP, CSWE, CCPTP or COAMFTE accredited university AND be license eligible with the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists allowing for an associate level license within six months of employment.
OR Associate Licensed ($40,000 or 19.23/hr) Associate Licensure as an LMSW, LAMFT or LAPC
Full Licensure - LMFT/LPC/LCSW - $45,500 - $55,000 or 21.86/hr - 26.44/hr (Salary is based on length of licensure)
NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years. Full time employees are eligible to apply for loan repayment assistance through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment program.
Full time option would be subject to organizational benefits.
Position is two days a week 8a to 5p (16 hours)
- Will perform clerical duties and provide support to Behavior Health providers
- Will administer paperwork and perform data entry
- Excellent customer relations, good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Schedule appointments
- Research reports
- Answer phones
- Have a positive and professional approach toward clients and staff
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Completion of a certificate from a vocational/technical school in clerical/secretarial support or a related area
Completion of 90-quarter hours (60 semester hours) of business school or college
- 2 years of experience in performing medical office work including duties such as clerical, automated equipment usage, accounting, and/or business management.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Bilingual (English to Spanish)
This position is part-time and is not subject to company benefits.
- Provides a broad range of paraprofessional behavioral health and social services to youth and their families
- Under supervision, will organize and facilitate group counseling.
- Provide skill building & resource development for children with mental health resiliency (clubhouse ages 7-14)
- Will work non-traditional hours to be available when the children are out of school.
- Provide therapeutic and group activities
- May provide supportive counseling to clients and families and/or serve as a liaison for social services
- Will focus on skill development and assist with linkage to resources.
- Will transport clients as needed. Must be willing to use personal vehicle when necessary.
- Clubhouse hours are Tuesday- Thursday 12p to 8p, Friday 1p to 9p, and Saturday 9a to 5p
Minimum Qualifications: Completion of a Bachelors Degree in a Social Services field
- experience with at risk children
- Bachelors Degree in a Social Services field AND one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) experience in social services delivery
*Applicants must not have six (6) or more points against their driver's license or a suspended or revoked driver's license within the last five (5) years.
**Positions may be filled before the closing (ending) date if a qualified candidate is selected.
**NOTE: All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview.
Avita Community Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its service practices or employment practices with regard to race color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.
The selected candidate will be subject to a FBI Criminal History Record Check. Applicants reserve the right to challenge the contents of a FBI Criminal History Record Check.
Position is full time and is subject to organizational benefits.